MARKET DAY FEATURES
Our 2017 plan for Friends at the Harvest Table will incorporate e-mail invitations to come to the farm for a Market Day. There is no fee or payment in advance.
- Market Day e-mail announcements, listing produce and prices.
- Harvests usually begin the end of April or early May, depending on the weather.
- Market Days are often on Thursdays from 4:30 to 6:00.
- Choose your produce. Quantities may be limited but you never take home produce you know you won’t enjoy.
- Flexibility in pick-up arrangements; pre-ordering.
- Eggs and farm honey, as available.
- Our annual “Mulberry Sheet Shake.”
The Karbaumer Farm is a grower member of the Kansas City Food Circle and honors our grower pledges to our consumers and our community. » Sign up now!