MARKET DAY FEATURES
- Market Day e-mail announcements, listing produce and prices.
- Harvests usually begin the end of April or early May, depending on the weather.
- Market Days will likely be on Tuesdays, Thursdays from 4 to 6:30.
- Choose your produce. Quantities may be limited but you never take home produce you know you won’t enjoy.
- Flexibility in pick-up arrangements; pre-ordering.
- Free-range eggs and farm honey, as available.
- Cider press service for members’ ciders and juices. (Hourly fees apply.)
- Our annual “Mulberry Sheet Shake.”
Our Market Day approach incorporates your partnership with a $10 service fee for the e-mail announcements and minimal packaging.
The Karbaumer Farm is a grower member of the Kansas City Food Circle and honors our grower pledges to our consumers and our community. » Sign up now!