FARM GUILD FEATURES
- Weekly market day e-mail announcements, listing produce and prices.
- Flexibility in pick-up arrangements; pre-ordering.
- First choice of produce and quantity.
- Opportunities to harvest your own green beans and tomatoes.
- Free-range eggs and farm honey, as available.
- Access to organically-grown fruits and naturally-raised meats from other small farmers.
- CSA canning and dehydrator equipment for member use; large cider press for members’ ciders and juices.
- Farm and garden activities, such as the “Mulberry Sheet Shake.”
- Spring Field Day and Fall Harvest Celebration with buggy rides.
- A monthly newsletter, Farm Guild Report to Shareholders.
- Discounted wagon or buggy rides for family events in the Gathering Grove.
Our Market Day approach incorporates your commitment to our farm with a small pre-payment for your vegetables. This $200 pre-payment includes a $15 servicing and packaging fee and $185 for your first vegetable purchases.
Once you spend down your pre-payment you can buy as you go, or you can pre-pay another amount for your convenience. You’ll have your own receipt book to keep track of your spending.
We are accepting a limited number of Guild memberships this season and will add families to our roster as applications and payments are received.
The Karbaumer Farm is a grower member of the Kansas City Food Circle.